CEO Advisor, Mark Sutcliffe Launches Podcast
Digging Deep with Mark Sutcliffe.
Stratford Manager’s CEO Advisor, Mark Sutcliffe recently released a new podcast called “Digging Deep with Mark Sutcliffe”.
You can check out, subscribe and share the Podcast via:
Apple Podcast link or Digging Deep website Link
In every episode of Digging Deep, he talks to a fascinating person with a great life story and powerful lessons to share with leaders, entrepreneurs, and CEOs. The first five episodes are all live now and they feature:
- Former Governor General David Johnston sharing his thoughts on “two-legged” leadership
- Astronaut Jenni Sidey-Gibbons talking about how she learned to back herself and why you never train for a good day in space
- Bernadette Clement, the first Black woman to be the mayor of an Ontario city, on leadership through transparency, listening and consensus
- Daniel Dale, the Canadian journalist who has been keeping a tally of Donald Trump’s mistruths since 2016, on developing your niche
- Comedian Tom Green on the great risk of not trying
In the weeks ahead there will be more great guests including Olympian Elizabeth Manley, TV host Tracy Moore, scientist and author Timothy Caulfield, and Sean McCann of Great Big Sea.