Stratford Managers’ Dean Fulford, VP Human Resources Consulting, will be speaking at the Human Resources Professionals Association (HRPA) Annual Conference & Trade Show, Canada’s largest human resources conference with over 4,500 HR and business professionals in attendance.
The 2018 conference theme is ‘A New Beginning: The Intelligence Revolution’ and the event will be held from January 31st to February 2nd, 2018 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, South Building. The popular three-day event features world-class keynotes, informative sessions on cutting-edge HR issues, more than 230 trade show exhibitors and an opportunity to network with others in the industry.
Dean has recorded a promo video which talks about addressing the talent shortage as HR Leaders are looking to develop new programs to support their organization’s brand, as well as attract talented people and retain great employees. In order to fuel investment decisions with data, forward-thinking organizations are exploring an Employee Value Proposition (EVP). An EVP helps attract and retain talented employees and provides focus on where your investments will pay off. In this example-rich session, learn how you can systematically define an EVP.
Watch Dean’s promo video for the event ‘Put Your Money Where Their Mouths Are’ on YouTube.
Dean’s session will take place on February 1st, 2018 from 3 p.m. – 4 p.m., where attendees will:
– Learn what an EVP is and how this awareness can impact attractiveness and retention with your organization
– Find out how to design an EVP process that will focus investment in attraction and retention: engage leadership, identify hypotheses to test, collect and analyze data, and validate hypotheses
– Understand how to develop EVP outcomes to focus your talent management strategy
– Identify the key implementation considerations for success
– Explore how to translate this knowledge to build an Employer Brand
For more information about the event, visit the HRPA Conference website.